October 11 – 13, 2022
This unique virtual conference presented by GitKraken will bring together developers, technical teams, managers, executives and thought leaders, united by their passion for software development and team collaboration, which Git empowers.
Get ready for 3 days of lively, informative sessions:
- 2 days for developers and teams
- 1 day for dev team leads and tech executives
We’ll keep the sessions brief (think TikTok style) and the days short (we’re talking only 3 hours of your time each day), so you’ll walk away feeling educated, energized and inspired, rather than overloaded and burned out. Here’s the kicker: it’s 100% free!
Day 1 topics will be all about Git:
- Git tips & tricks
- Git internals & concepts
- Git with services & frameworks
Day 2 will be about teams and DevOps:
- Distributed team collaboration
- DevOps/GitOps best practices
- Security at every step
- Program/platform specific talks
Day 3 topics will be presented by a variety of notable tech executives:
- Lessons learned building/scaling efficient teams
- Developer productivity & DORA metrics
- Leading teams & promoting effective teamwork in chaotic times
- Emerging trends
Attendee registration is open! Save your seat now for this one of a kind event.