GitKon Code of Conduct
Our Promise to You
Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Focusing on what is best for the event
- Showing empathy towards other event members
Examples of unacceptable behavior include:
- The use of sexualized language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, and personal or political attacks
- Public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Solicitation of any kind
- Other conduct which could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting
The GitKon Team at GitKraken is responsible for clarifying the standards of acceptable behavior and will take appropriate and fair corrective action in response to any instances of unacceptable behavior.
We have the right and responsibility to remove any event participant that does not adhere to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any event participant for other behaviors that are deemed inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
This Code of Conduct applies specifically to GitKon and any related communication channels or events.
Instances of abusive, harassing, or otherwise unacceptable behavior may be reported by contacting the GitKon Team at GitKraken via email@example.com. All complaints will be reviewed and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. The review team is obligated to maintain confidentiality with regard to the reporter of an incident.
GitKon participants who do not follow or enforce the Code of Conduct in good faith may face temporary or permanent repercussions as determined by the GitKon Team at GitKraken.